FOR WHOM IT IS SUITABLE:
- People with tendency to eczema and psoriasis
- For treatment of dry to very dry skin with tendency to develop scales
- People with skin prone to irritation and redness
- Protects sensitive areas from intertrigo and irritation
- Care after irritation by e.g. sun, insects, chlorinated water, etc.
- Sensations of dryness and itchiness of the skin
WHY USE CANNABIS CREAM PSORIASIS?
- Pleasantly softens and nourishes the skin
- Creates a protective layer on the skin surface and protects the skin from irritation and itching
- Ointment helps to quickly remove painful cracks on the skin and significantly relieve sensitive areas and thereby helps the skin regenerate faster and better
- The ointment is easy to spread, absorbs perfectly into the skin and does not leave any oily film
- Regular application maintains a trouble-free skin in the long-term
- Suitable for a very sensitive skin
- Fragrance-free, does not contain parabens and artificial dyes
- Bio hemp oil – harmonizes condition of the skin cells and balances the pH of the skin. At the same time, it helps restore the natural protective microfilm and thus increases the skin resistance to the negative effects of the environment. A great advantage of cannabis oil is its hypoallergenicity.
- Group B vitamins – are antioxidants and improve the symptoms of allergies. Group B vitamins contribute to maintenance of a healthy nervous system, skin, eyes, hair, liver, and oral cavity, just like in maintaining a healthy digestive tract tension and adequate brain function. They also significantly contribute to acceleration of wound and injuries healing.
- Shea butter – is known for its great effects on treatment and nourishment of the skin, it also helps suppress symptoms of various forms of eczema. Thanks to its dense consistency it is exceptionally suitable for skin care in winter, at any time during bad weather, protecting the skin from weathering. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and healing properties, it is used to treat minor burns, wounds, scars and to protect against UV rays – it contains a naturally occurring UV filter 4.
- D-panthenol – Strongly hydrates the skin, softens it and helps to smooth out the wrinkles, heals the cracks of the skin and eliminates the formation of scales. It restores the natural balance of the skin. It regenerates and accelerates natural regeneration of cells which is especially used in treating light burns or skin irritations caused by excessive sunlight, insect bites, etc. It re-optimizes the physiological functions of the skin.
- Aloe Vera – the healing effects of Aloe Vera have been known since ancient times, both the Greek and the Roman armies have appreciated its open wounds healing abilities. There is approximately 300 species of Aloe Vera known today. The gelatinous sap, found in the middle of the leaves, is known in treatment of severe skin diseases such as psoriasis. In dermatological practice, Aloe Vera is also used to treat eczema, herpes and mycosis, has disinfectant effects and suppresses itching.
- Lavender essential oil – accelerates healing of skin cells during burns and minor injuries. It disinfects and regenerates the skin.
- Beeswax, lanolin