FOR WHOM IT IS SUITABLE:
- For individuals with hereditary disposition of varicose veins and venous inflammation
- For people in sedentary jobs or, conversely, in long-standing jobs
- For pregnant women with varicose veins
- For women in in 3rd trimester of pregnancy, who suffer from leg swelling
- For overweight people whose venous system is more burdened
WHY USE CANNABIS CREAM VEINS-BLOOD VESSELS?
- Helps alleviate the problems associated with varicose veins
- Provides fast relief from tired and heavy legs sensation
- Helps prevent venous insufficiency caused by e.g. long-standing or sedentary work
- Slightly cooling effect
- In the form of a gel, excellently spreadable
- Does not leave a greasy film on the skin
- Gentle massage will help your blood circulation and a sense of relief
- Suitable for pregnant women
- Suitable for very sensitive skin
- Fragrance-free, does not contain parabens and artificial dyes
- Bio hemp oil – contains omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids. Those support the function of the entire circulatory system. Omega-3-fatty acids have a beneficial effect on swelling (they are strongly anti-inflammatory) and in reducing blood clotting.
- Vitamin E – is an important antioxidant that supports proper blood flow. It is crucial for stability of cell membranes. It prevents the platelets in the bloodstream from clumping and adhering to the vessel wall.
- American witch-hazel – is used in medicine from the experience of Indigenous North American tribes and used to treat a variety of ailments. It contains a number of tannins with an astringent effect and therefore is used in current medicine.
- Horse-chestnut – the extract has a pronounced effect on the vascular walls, which strengthens and increases their elasticity, acts as an anti-inflammatory and dampens swelling (especially lymph glands). It is used for varicose veins, hemorrhoids, leg ulcers.
- Dense-flowered mullein – thanks to anti-inflammatory effects, mullein is used extensively for abrasions, rheumatic pains, leg ulcers and hemorrhoids.